From CHG-WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Rebus is the CHG backup server.
|IP:||(need info) (ERI subnet)|
|IPMI IP:||(need info) (ERI subnet)|
|Location:||Bren 4026(Bren Server Room)|
|Grant #:||(need info)|
|General Purpose:||Backup Server|
|Purchase Date:||(need info)|
|Delivery Date:||(need info)|
|Contract #:||(need info)|
|Support Expires:||(need info)|
- OS Type: CentOS
- OS Version: CentOS 6.7
- CPU info: 8xIntel Xeon 2.06GHz
- Chassis Specs: 8xdrive bays, (4U), (more info needed)
- NIC speed: Gigabit
- MAC Address - eth0: 00:25:90:1d:04:e0
- MAC Address - eth1: (need info)
- Memory: 12GB (DDR3?)
- HD: 16TB, RAID6
CHG backup server.
- Rebus was moved from Bren 4026 to the ERI sixth floor server room on June 21st, 2016. Will soon be moved to North Hall Data Center.
- Network bridge configured and enabled.
- /eri mount hung when restarting network (06/22/2016).
- ERI replaced two 2TB drives that had failed on rebus with spares they had on hand (August 2017).
|chg-dev||220.127.116.11||Development box for chg website.|