(Redirected from Category:VM)Jump to navigationJump to search
The following should be a list of every CHG VM. VMs are standard configuration CentOS systems unless otherwise indicated.
If you know of a VM that is not listed here, or you see one listed in the Category list but not the Summary list, please add it!'
Quick Summary of Each VM
- chg-cscd - Large data VM on rain
- chg-dev - Libby's test VM - backed up but can be blown away and recreated in a pinch
- chg-dub - web VM
- chg-ewx - houses the EWX web application
- chg-ewxtest - a clone of chg-ewx for testing purposes - backup would be convenient but not crucial, will be up intermittently.
- chg-ftpin - experimental, not really in use ftp VM for outside users to plunk data
- chg-git - GitLab Ubuntu VM, ERI has a sysadm user
- chg-smb - Samba VM
- chg-test - Libby's testing server, various OS's, not often up, often destroyed and recreated, no need to back up
- fez (hostname is actually chg-fez) - Not often used Fedora VM, currently occasionally used by Ederer
- helmet - Shrad's Fedora sandbox VM.
ERI VM Backups
- Backups done by ERI can be found here (older) or here (campus IP required).